If I encounter a question in the Review Queue for Close Votes that is partly off-topic and partly on-topic, how should I proceed?
- Vote to close?
- Leave Open?
- Suggest edits to the author to make it on-topic?
- Edit the question myself (if I have enough rep) and remove the part that is off-topic? Of course, while keeping the guidelines for editing in mind.
- Answer the part that is on-topic if I can?
- Refrain from answering the part that is on-topic although I could?
- Answer both parts although one part is off-topic?
- Flood the question with electricity?
Which one of the above is it? Or is it several in a certain order? I usually go with suggesting edits and / or answering the on-topic part if I can.
Here's a recent example: CISCO EPC3008 vs CISCO EPC3208 = has either of them had security issues?