I recently came across this suggested edit, which I had rejected for being insubstantial. When I later looked at how others had reviewed the edit, I saw that the Community user apparently approved this edit.
A screenshot of the page is here:
According to the user description, the community bot does:
- Randomly poke old unanswered questions every hour so they get some attention
- Own community questions and answers so nobody gets unnecessary reputation from them
- Own downvotes on spam/evil posts that get permanently deleted
- Own suggested edits from anonymous users
- Remove abandoned questions
This mentions owning suggested edits from anonymous users, but the edit was from JohnDoea, not an anonymous user.