Consequently to this post - OWASP Conference Sponsorship - SEI has graciously agreed to not only sponsor the conference, but to become full OWASP Corporate Members too!
The question is, which project is the best choice?
The one thing I currently have no input on (if anyone has any, it would be wonderful to add here) is the specific financial needs of each project (i.e. what a specific project would specifically do with the cash).
Taking into consideration:
- alignment with SEI goals and values
- alignment with ITsec's membership
- a project that SEI is likely to use internally (or already uses).
- a project that could be recommended to our users...
- specific financial needs of each project
I will add some of my own ideas, and those that I have heard around, but please add your own ideas and favorites - and vote up those that you deem most worthy!