Retired electronics application engineer (originally telecomm mux stuff then microprocessor control apps), software design engineer (e.g., 80's, did communications software for email app in 1984 on multitasking platform, C and 8088 assembly), IT business owner (retired), former musician and recording engineer (search on "Dalton Bentley music"), original matriculation psychology, subsquent EE. Writer/editor (various venues, include computer user group journal editor 2003 - 2010). Martial artist (now more physical therapy than threat) Polymath (original university study in psychology and sociology, continued those fields, among others) and irritant, grin.
New Mexico, United States
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '16 at 0:24
- English Language & Usage 357 357 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Information Security 321 321 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 291 291 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Physics 251 251 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 217 217 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Math without pencil and paper
- 11 Did DARPA's Cyber Grand Challenge winner actually discover previously unknown vulnerabilities?
- 10 How do you say you accept something wrong being done?
- 8 Did DARPA's Cyber Grand Challenge winner actually discover previously unknown vulnerabilities?
- 7 Does the arc have to do with the evolution of justice?
- 7 Is there a genomic code for nucleosome positioning?
- 5 Is there any equivalent for this Persian expression "____ is like an unopened watermelon"?
- View more network posts →