I'm very passionate about software engineering and security, I tend to answer questions related to:
- Computer Security: Buffer overflows, ROP, stacks, heaps, etc..
- Network Security: MITM, Spoofing, Sniffing, Wi-Fi, etc..
- Web Security, SQLi, XSS, XRFS, etc..
If you would like to contact me directly use this link.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '18 at 5:33
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Information Security 655 655 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 139 139 11 gold badge11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 133 133 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 grep returns "Binary file (standard input) matches" when trying to find a string pattern in file
- 14 Windows 10 OpenSSH key invalid format
- 8 Vim - delete line in insert mode
- 8 How to log all incoming packets
- 7 Double-Compilation of C Code to Decrease Execution Times
- 5 Apple Push Message
- View more network posts →