I manage a small security team in a very big quasi-govt agency. I take the utmost delight in being a nexus for security related topics and bringing a picture at various levels of detail to customers, peers and the team members who report to me. My depth of expertise is primarily from PKI and web service security as that has been the cornerstone of my work as a developer for large scale access control, authentication and key management solutions. My more recent work has focused on network protections, risk analysis and operational security, and it's been great to transition from teacher to learner here on IT Security.
When I'm not doing software stuff, I study medieval India, study dance, and work in the Burlesque scene.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
19 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '13 at 19:22
- The Workplace 76.9k 76.9k 44 gold badges154154 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Information Security 11.4k 11.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 429 429 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 How can I respond to "Why shouldn't we hire you?"
- 110 What do I say when resigning after just a month?
- 97 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 89 Selecting interview attire for a technical job interview
- 89 How should I answer "How are you liking the job?" if I don't like it?
- 89 Is it naive to tell my current employer that I'll be leaving, months in advance?
- 86 How can I deal with a difficult coworker?
- View more network posts →