I manage a small security team in a very big quasi-govt agency. I take the utmost delight in being a nexus for security related topics and bringing a picture at various levels of detail to customers, peers and the team members who report to me. My depth of expertise is primarily from PKI and web service security as that has been the cornerstone of my work as a developer for large scale access control, authentication and key management solutions. My more recent work has focused on network protections, risk analysis and operational security, and it's been great to transition from teacher to learner here on IT Security.
When I'm not doing software stuff, I study medieval India, study dance, and work in the Burlesque scene.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
19 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '13 at 19:22
- The Workplace 72.5k 72.5k 44 gold badges144144 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Information Security 11k 11k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 439 439 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 How can I respond to "Why shouldn't we hire you?"
- 109 What do I say when resigning after just a month?
- 94 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 86 Selecting interview attire for a technical job interview
- 86 Is it naive to tell my current employer that I'll be leaving, months in advance?
- 85 How can I deal with a difficult coworker?
- 80 What are the main things a programmer expects from the senior programmer?
- View more network posts →