IT Engineer who loves to Hack. A Part-Time Bug Bounty hunter in OpenSource Programs as Wordpress, Joomla etc and Companies. Malware Analysis (Dynamic & Memory forensics) and Reverse Engineering is my favorite hobby. A frequent CTF Player :) Pythonista forever !
"If you don't hack yourself, someone will Hack yours!"
Member for 4 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 23 '16 at 10:39
Top network posts
- 85 N: Ignoring file '50unattended-upgrades.ucf-dist' in directory '/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension
- 11 Does analysing Malicious code in gdb pose a security risk?
- 5 Preventing Browser from BeEF Exploitation
- 5 Error Running command shell :TimeoutError Operation Time out
- View more network posts →