- Stack Overflow 555 555 22 gold badges88 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 165 165 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 158 158 55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 140 140 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 126 126 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Elegant way to pass multiple arguments to a function
- 20 How to assign an address of an existing object to a smart pointer?
- 11 Accurately recalling the key - can everyone do it?
- 10 SOAP client timeouts during function execution
- 9 How to configure iptables so an unwanted port is not reported as filtered
- 5 Can I define a type inside a class in Object Pascal?
- 5 Passing a reference of a vector element to a threaded function
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.