Official mad scientist and open standards enthusiast. Still trying to get my PhD, and someday that will happen.
I've been a black hat but not a very good one, since then I went into a more formal career.
- I like (without any particular order): *nix Hacking, Most aspects of InfoSec (notably reverse engineering and privacy), Machine Learning (notably information retrieval and swarms), C, Python, Technical Writing, Databases.
- I dislike (in that order): C#, Java, non-portable Applications.
London Borough of Enfield, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 15:09
- Unix & Linux 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Academia 638 638 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 88 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 78 What does an idle CPU process do?
- 53 How to detect if employees are using Tor?
- 29 xmobar does not appear on top of window stack when xmonad starts
- 27 Nginx reverse proxy redirection
- 25 How USB bus number and device number been assigned?
- View more network posts →