- IT Veteran Expert with 20+ years IT experience (since 1997)
- Researcher in multiple areas (physics, psychology, experimental tech)
- Military historian
Member for 3 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 at 13:10
- Super User 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 8k 8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 948 948 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 670 670 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Why do people hide their license plates in the EU?
- 91 Can we tamper-proof a game that's sold along with the Windows machine it runs on?
- 67 Does Windows 10's telemetry include sending *.doc files if Word crashed?
- 58 Is it possible to change original filename of an exe?
- 58 Where is Microsoft Edge located in Windows 10? How do I launch it?
- 38 If a CPU has a 16 bit address bus and 8 bit words, how much memory can it address?
- 30 Does the telecom provider need physical access to the SIM card to clone it?
- View more network posts →