- IT Veteran Expert with 20+ years IT experience (since 1997)
- Researcher in multiple areas (physics, psychology, experimental tech)
- Military historian
Member for 3 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 30 at 10:56
- Super User 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 938 938 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 670 670 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Why do people hide their license plates in the EU?
- 91 Can we tamper-proof a game that's sold along with the Windows machine it runs on?
- 66 Does Windows 10's telemetry include sending *.doc files if Word crashed?
- 58 Is it possible to change original filename of an exe?
- 57 Where is Microsoft Edge located in Windows 10? How do I launch it?
- 38 If a CPU has a 16 bit address bus and 8 bit words, how much memory can it address?
- 29 Does the telecom provider need physical access to the SIM card to clone it?
- View more network posts →