Left SE On 10_6_19
10/6/19: Though I have been a member of StackExchange for a fairly long time, recent conflicts between the management and the community (and the inability to challenge recent decisions made by the management) will prevent me from contributing any further to the site.
There are situations where I agree with management, just as there are situations where I agree with the community. However, if management is unable to allow the community to participate in the decision-making process or reconcile with the community in some other way, the resulting drama will make it difficult for the site to serve its main purpose (to help others).
I acknowledge that this site had been an invaluable resource to others, and I appreciated my time helping out others on this site. I wish the best of luck for the site moving forward.
Houston, TX, United States
Member for 4 years, 9 months
17 profile views
Last seen May 8 '17 at 13:53
- Artificial Intelligence 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Open Source 876 876 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 610 610 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 583 583 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 417 417 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 "GitHub Stars" is a very useful metric. But for *what*?
- 19 Has the Lovelace Test 2.0 been successfully used in an academic setting?
- 18 Understanding political subtexts in the Turing test paper
- 14 My program designed to be resistant to malware and DOS attacks isn't letting me turn it off. What do I do?
- 13 Common practice on GitHub and license/copyright
- 11 Is the simulation of emotional states equivalent to actually experiencing emotions?
- 11 Have any AI systems yet been developed that can knowingly lie to / deceive a human?
- View more network posts →