- Unix & Linux 83.7k 83.7k 1414 gold badges135135 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 146 What's the difference between eval and exec?
- 126 Why is SE removing links and community ads about a legal fund campaign?
- 118 Is there a standard dummy executable file that does nothing in Linux?
- 104 Hash symbols (#) turned into pound symbols (£) after catting a binary
- 102 How can we run a command stored in a variable?
- 89 What is the 6th character of the password hash on Linux, and why is it often a slash?
- 75 Why is the "ls" command showing permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?
- View more network posts →