- Unix & Linux 87.9k 87.9k 1414 gold badges142142 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 What's the difference between eval and exec?
- 126 Why is SE removing links and community ads about a legal fund campaign?
- 119 How can we run a command stored in a variable?
- 119 Is there a standard dummy executable file that does nothing in Linux?
- 105 Hash symbols (#) turned into pound symbols (£) after catting a binary
- 89 What is the 6th character of the password hash on Linux, and why is it often a slash?
- 78 What is the specific reason to prefer bcrypt or PBKDF2 over SHA256-crypt in password hashes?
- View more network posts →