I'm a consultant at Microsoft specializing in application security, architecture, and development.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
60 profile views
Last seen May 6 at 12:34
Top network posts
- 223 Why can't the FBI read the key embedded in the iPhone's secure chip/ROM directly from hardware (silicon)?
- 90 Is there a field length that is too short to allow harmful SQL injection?
- 86 Do bad passwords produce bad salted hashes?
- 67 How should high net worth individuals secure their financial accounts?
- 66 Windows language pack update with a gibberish name
- 62 Why would I choose SHA-256 over SHA-512 for a SSL/TLS certificate?
- 58 What is different about being targeted by a professional attacker?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
12 Should we remove the security-effectiveness tag? Aug 2 '13
8 Confusion around the “domain” tag Apr 30 '13
7 Do we want to continue with our blog? Oct 19 '16
7 2015 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jul 21 '15
6 Asking about software solutions Aug 4 '14
6 Review Lock on Review Tasks Aug 25 '14
5 Answers with the potential to cause harm Aug 31 '18