I'm a consultant at Microsoft specializing in application security, architecture, and development.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
61 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 at 20:34
- Information Security 34.2k 34.2k 1212 gold badges105105 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits♦ 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 479 479 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cryptography 387 387 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 295 295 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 223 Why can't the FBI read the key embedded in the iPhone's secure chip/ROM directly from hardware (silicon)?
- 90 Is there a field length that is too short to allow harmful SQL injection?
- 86 Do bad passwords produce bad salted hashes?
- 70 Why would I choose SHA-256 over SHA-512 for a SSL/TLS certificate?
- 67 How should high net worth individuals secure their financial accounts?
- 66 Windows language pack update with a gibberish name
- 58 What is different about being targeted by a professional attacker?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
11 Should we remove the security-effectiveness tag? Aug 2 '13
8 Confusion around the “domain” tag Apr 30 '13
7 Do we want to continue with our blog? Oct 19 '16
7 2015 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jul 21 '15
6 Asking about software solutions Aug 4 '14
6 Review Lock on Review Tasks Aug 25 '14
5 Answers with the potential to cause harm Aug 31 '18