Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Programming, formerly Chair for the Public Misunderstanding of Content and Questions, once Professor of Virtual Anthropology (actual), recently Assistant Librarian, and widely known (and avoided as) Lecturer of Approximate Accuracy.
And here I was thinking I was losing my mind but a quick search on Google put it right there, in black and white:
StackOverflow is filled with contentious neckbeards obsessing over question format and strawman tangents when they could rather provide an environment for people to learn, develop, and discover. You have lost all credibility and forums all around the internet are filled with peoples' blistering contempt for this site and those who self-righteously announce themselves as "StackOverlords".
Trust me, the world completely hates you. And so do I.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 30 '17 at 6:54
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 751 751 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 352 352 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 320 320 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 248 248 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 221 221 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 What would happen if I were to fall into a massive hollow planet?
- 16 How old was Anathema Device during the events in Good Omens?
- 13 What’s the origin of the Weird Sisters in Macbeth?
- 12 In Good Omens, are the Them analogues of the Four Horsemen?
- 12 What’s the origin of the Weird Sisters in Macbeth?
- 8 In Tolkien's opinion, does Tom Bombadil (and the concept of pacifism) actually hold any power?
- 7 Can a 3D model of a copyrighted work be rendered legally without infringement?
- View more network posts →