Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 at 17:31
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges77 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 187 187 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 177 177 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 173 173 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Does removing a GUI from a server make it less vulnerable?
- 60 How can ISPs handle DDoS attacks?
- 40 Differences between industrial and military cryptography
- 11 Can quantum computers put computer security in jeopardy?
- 10 How long does it take to crack RSA 1024 with a PC?
- 7 Searching the tags of all Stack Exchange sites before asking a question, to find out where the question belongs
- 7 Finding flaw in cryptographic protocol
- View more network posts →