Security architect, application security enthusiast and OWASP supporter
Has developed sometimes fairly complex applications as a hobby for 15+ years mostly in Ruby, C# and PHP (and some more).
Makes a living by sharing knowledge on how to secure applications and how to write secure code, and also finding vulnerabilities here and there.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '16 at 1:03
Top network posts
- 21 Is Certificate validation done completely local?
- 19 In Ruby, how to convert special characters like ë,à,é,ä all to e,a,e,a?
- 9 Which one is more safe local storage or cookies?
- 8 Why are only passwords hashed?
- 7 Improve the usability of 3rd party application
- 7 Does Same Origin Policy still allows the serverside code to be executed?
- 6 How can I finish editing a commit message with Sublime Text?
- View more network posts →