Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Member for 4 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 at 17:07
- Electrical Engineering 60.2k 60.2k 44 gold badges8787 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 26.9k 26.9k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 19.2k 19.2k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 12.2k 12.2k 1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 113 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 78 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 71 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →