Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 7 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '18 at 23:54
- Cryptography 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Bicycles 8k 8k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.5k 5.5k 1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 574 574 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 220 Why is writing your own encryption discouraged?
- 68 Why do wireless keyboards only use 128-bit AES? Why not 256?
- 66 Forward-declare enum in Objective-C
- 62 SHA512 faster than SHA256?
- 49 Effectiveness of Security Images
- 37 What is the difference between a HMAC and a hash of data?
- 29 Why are some bikes sold without pedals?
- View more network posts →