Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '18 at 23:54
- Cryptography 10.3k 10.3k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Bicycles 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 574 574 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 226 Why is writing your own encryption discouraged?
- 73 Forward-declare enum in Objective-C
- 70 SHA-512 faster than SHA-256?
- 67 Why do wireless keyboards only use 128-bit AES? Why not 256?
- 54 Effectiveness of Security Images
- 47 What is the difference between a HMAC and a hash of data?
- 35 What does it mean for a random number generator to be cryptographically secure?
- View more network posts →