- Information Security 40.5k 40.5k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Photography♦ 33.9k 33.9k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Video Production♦ 18.6k 18.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Sound Design♦ 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Community Building♦ 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 359 Passwords being sent in clear text due to users' mistake in typing it in the username field
- 100 Do professionals really never use a 24-70 lens?
- 98 How does the authentication in the new UK £1 coin work?
- 76 Is it safe to send clear usernames/passwords on a https connection to authenticate users?
- 58 How to report vulnerabilities without being regarded as a hacker?
- 58 Why are brute-force password-cracking attacks not automatically detected and thwarted?
- 56 How can you estimate time for tasks which primarily consist of figuring out a problem?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
10 IT security or Security only? Jun 19 '13
2 Is [evil-twin] an evil twin of [rogue-ap]? Nov 9 '17