I'm a self-proclaimed amateur programmer, webmaster and sysadmin. I've written all the stuff I've written, built and rebuilt my site which is hosted on my own server with 8 GiB ECC RAM and software RAID 1 on three unbalanced disks.
I "waste" my days hacking, and love it. I'm hoping that someone will someday surprise me by referring to me as "hacker".
You may also know me from Webmaster Central Help Forum (Google).
- Electrical Engineering 755 755 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 564 564 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Webmasters 375 375 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 331 331 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 309 309 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 Choose interpreter after script start e.g. if/else inside hashbang
- 10 White Dust: Is it bad for electronic devices like smart TVs or phones?
- 10 Selecting the correct input/output capacitors for a 7805
- 8 DDoS: Why not block originating IP addresses?
- 8 Char pointers and the printf function
- 6 CGI output gzip compression module
- 5 Does viewing PDF pages in a browser send multiple HTTP requests to the server?
- View more network posts →