8zero2 (or 802), As you probably may know that 802 is a domain set of standards defined by IEEE for network related technologies. Even if you are not aware about these jargons. No worries. That is precisely what we are here for!
We here at 8zero2 are providing consultancy to Individuals/Organisations on Networks and Security solutions, be it Wired, Wireless, Security, Authentication Framework, Web Services and more. If you have a problem in your existing network system, Or if you want to setup a new one, just contact us and we will be happy to help you out. We are equally good in Open Source solutions and the proprietary ones.
We believe in using as much of open source resources as possible to provide pocket friendly solutions. So why to spend on proprietary solutions which will cost you a fortune when the same task can be achieved by many of the freely available resources. We will provide you the required technical help so that you don't have to spend time on understanding technology or hiring the specialist manpower.
Contact us! We are just at a mail distance, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us on Twitter @8zero2_in.
Top network posts
- 11 DDoS: Why not block originating IP addresses?
- 10 OpenSSL client certificates vs server certificates
- 8 ssh remote port forwarding: connection refused
- 8 When detecting a DDoS attack, do you just block that with your firewall or do you report it to the source providers?
- 6 What are weak IVs? Can we somehow stop or slow down WEP cracking by avoiding usage of them?
- 5 How to get the certificate of the Client
- 5 HTTPS and encrypted cookie for session
- View more network posts →