I am a PhD student in cryptography but, let's face it, the goal is security not cryptography. And don't forget privacy, which is just security for data with less obvious value.
Rustacean in cocoon stage. Python lover.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '17 at 11:25
Top network posts
- 35 What is bignum-free RSA?
- 29 How secure is Chrome storing a password?
- 22 How secure are password managers with account recovery?
- 18 Why can't we reverse hashes?
- 15 Dice vs quantum random number generator
- 11 Why do we keep designing new static s boxes?
- 11 Which compression functions are PRFs?
- View more network posts →