I am a Software Developer in Test.
My industrial experiences include:
- Mutation Test
- Software security
- Fleet management based on GPS tracking
- Customer relationship management
I am particularly interested in software security testing and automated testing. Below are some testing tools I am familiar with:
- Selenium IDE & Selenium WebDriver
- Burp Suite
- wire shark
- OWASP ZAP
Sydney NSW, Australia
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '17 at 0:56
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- The Workplace 921 921 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Travel 903 903 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 647 647 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 How accurate is this computer hardware in the movie Wall Street?
- 71 How to deal with a candidate potentially having received interview answers from one of our employees
- 54 How does a rifle fire backwards?
- 38 What could have resulted in such a huge crater in WW I?
- 37 Is % of escaped defects a good KPI for a tester performance?
- 37 How should a Software Tester deal with missed Defects/bugs in Production?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 19 '16