- Reverse Engineering♦ 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 698 698 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 680 680 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 368 368 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Objdump - How to output text (eg ASCII strings) alongside assembly code?
- 33 Crack Me Material
- 30 Approach to extract useful information from binary file
- 27 Do all Internet connected Things use the same "Application - TCP - IP - Hardware" stack to communicate?
- 26 What exactly is microcode and how does it differ from firmware?
- 20 Binwalk alternative
- 19 lzma: File format not recognized [Details enclosed]
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.