I once had an unicorn who disliked to eat coconuts on sunny weathers.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Islam 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 722 722 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 452 452 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 443 443 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Were senior officals who outran their executioners pardoned in the Ottoman Empire?
- 17 Debugging tests with delve
- 16 Extracting polygon given coordinates from an image using OpenCV
- 15 Debugging C programs in Visual Studio Code
- 10 Showing $2^n -1$ is not prime for $n > 2$ where $n$ is even
- 9 Why does the protagonist of Asimov's Caves of Steel exclaim 'Jehoshaphat!' instead of 'Jesus!'?
- 8 Do Qur'an verse counts correspond to the moon landing date and take-off time from the surface of moon?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.