To be real, after enough pondering, so far I realized:
- Ⅰ, experience brings another, exponentially.
- Ⅱ, I lack too much of something, including experience, to be a normie, which they probably acquired naturally and I could not.
- Ⅲ, ranting on about unfair inputs does absolutely nothing and none gives me a ****; no one ever teaches me.
- Ⅳ, to be better by myself, or get ***** up, more; nobody and nothing, including time, bear with me.
- Ⅴ, regardless of age, naïveté and unworldliness is an unforgivable sin in this world; I must learn myself, and accept and optimize as I learn.
- Ⅵ, though I’m not sure about this one yet, it is unlikely for me to outdo their vast experiences; which is depressing, but there’s not much I can do about it, maybe. But even so, I need to shake off the fear of being immature and that of missing out. I do know fear does not help, don’t I?
⸻ Written on September 9, 2019.
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
YearlingJun 25, 2021
SupporterJun 20, 2019
AutobiographerJun 20, 2019
This user hasn’t posted yet.
Top network postsView all network posts