Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 22.3k 22.3k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.2k 4.2k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 810 810 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 418 418 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Is it inadvisable to make a function that essentially renames a built-in function?
- 116 Passing capturing lambda as function pointer
- 115 Case insensitive argparse choices
- 103 Why is XML called a "language" exactly?
- 65 Easier user input in C++
- 61 Why does std::list::reverse have O(n) complexity?
- 60 What does "f" stand for in C standard library function names?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.