Hello there! My name's Jordan Earls, but most people online know me as "earlz". I'm the lead developer and a co-founder of the Qtum project which brings the Ethereum Virtual Machine (ie, the thing that makes Solidity contracts function) to a UTXO based blockchain similar to Bitcoin. I've been programming since I was 13 and am completely self-taught. Low-level code like assembly and pointer arithmetic is the fun stuff for me. I also make music when I have time even though it's usually awful.
Also, you can follow me on the twitters @earlzdotnet
- Stack Overflow 57.5k 57.5k 8989 gold badges275275 silver badges484484 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 21.6k 21.6k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14k 14k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Super User 4.3k 4.3k 1717 gold badges5656 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.3k 3.3k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1545 Which hashing algorithm is best for uniqueness and speed?
- 325 Signtool error: No certificates were found that met all given criteria with a Windows Store App?
- 213 Which browsers are officially supported, and what else do I need?
- 186 Equivalent of LIMIT and OFFSET for SQL Server?
- 171 How do I lowercase a string in C?
- 145 Please enable low-rep users to easily breakout up and down votes on their own questions
- 107 What can cause a question to be bumped?
- View more network posts →