- Cryptography 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 371 371 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 270 270 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 How secure is Chrome storing a password?
- 31 apt-get installing oracle java 7 stopped working
- 29 In 2020, SHA-1 practically broken in chosen-prefix collision (CP-collision). Can double SHA-1 hashing prevent CP-collision?
- 26 Why can't they just fix SHA-1 if it's broken?
- 23 What is a TrieMap and what is its advantages/disadvantages compared to a HashMap?
- 23 What's the status of Babai's Graph isomorphism result?
- 21 What is hardened SHA-1, how does it work and how much protection does it offer?
- View more network posts →