Scientist/data analyst turned engineer turned security specialist. Apparently I like too many things.
Atlanta, GA, United States
Member for 3 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 at 12:31
- Information Security 25.2k 25.2k 1111 gold badges7777 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.6k 4.6k 88 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 356 356 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 432 Is it normal for auditors to require all company passwords?
- 174 Should I use CSRF protection on Rest API endpoints?
- 160 Should I use CSRF protection on Rest API endpoints?
- 153 Providing post-interview feedback to a candidate who I suspect was googling answers
- 144 How to investigate an unknown 1.5GB file named "sudo" in my Linux home directory?
- 137 How do I prevent employees from either switching to competitors or opening their own business?
- 114 How to discuss a project that I accidentally gave a suggestive name to
- View more network posts →