I am a DevSecOps engineer at Steampunk, often working with federal government clients. I consider myself to be a developer, but I usually focus on DevSecOps practices such as continuous integration, repeatable builds, unit testing, automated testing, security tools, and automated deployments. I fees strongly that repeatability, quality, and security are all strongly intertwined; each of them is dependent on the other two, which just makes agile and DevSecOps that much more crucial to software development.
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 1919 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 looping through `ls` results in bash shell script
- 134 How to import an existing X.509 certificate and private key in Java keystore to use in SSL?
- 92 How to prevent Eclipse from showing the opened file in package explorer
- 83 What does -qq argument for apt-get mean?
- 71 Is there a way to load a different cacerts than the one specified in the java_home/jre/lib/security folder?
- 45 Why is "something you know" the weakest factor of authentication?
- 26 What Regex would capture everything from ' mark to the end of a line?
- View more network posts →