Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 at 22:27
Top network posts
- 194 4-dial combination padlock: Is it more secure to zero it out or to blindly spin the dials after locking?
- 182 Chrome generated passwords not high entropy?
- 128 How can I be pwned if I'm not registered on the compromised site?
- 82 How can SSH server know private key is incorrect if passphrase havent been provided yet?
- 80 How many rounds of hashing is enough for a password manager?
- 56 Why should we sometimes use --+ instead of -- in SQL injection to comment the rest of the query?
- 49 Why is my computer making requests to my Roku about spotify?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
13 Should we transcribe screenshots of text? Aug 14 '18
6 Undelete an answer? Aug 31
5 Moderator deleted my answer without good reason Sep 18 '18
4 Information Security's updated site theme is live! Sep 28 '18