Work mostly with C#, MSSQL, and front end languages/scripts(JS, CSS, HTML). Occasionally dabble with ASP.MVC, React, and AngularJS. Lots of full stack tech too, DevOps(TFS), Automated test(Selenium, MSTest), even client side stuff like WPF, MS Access and VBA Macro's.
Love all aspects of developing software. Worked for all types of companies: large, small, private, public, non-profit, anywhere I can make a positive difference. Blessed to have my hobby be my job. Proud of the code I check in, but always looking to improve what I do, and how I do it.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '17 at 4:01
Top network posts
- 12 A Way to Automate the "Compile" Function of MS Office's VBA Code
- 11 Generic Way to Determine the Maximum Allowed Length a of String
- 9 VBA - Connection Range Count Incorrect With Second Window Maximized
- 9 How to Change a Culture of "Security Through Obscurity"
- 8 EPPlus Format Cell as "Accounting" Number
- 8 VBA - Remove Password from OLEDB Connection String
- 8 In MSTest how to check if last test passed (in TestCleanup)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 12 '17