A programmer interested in Free Software and information security.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '18 at 10:21
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 748 748 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 734 734 11 gold badge66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Travel 545 545 22 gold badges66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 Why is storing passwords in version control a bad idea?
- 119 Why is storing passwords in version control a bad idea?
- 69 What is the possible impact of dirtyc0w a.k.a. "Dirty COW" bug?
- 66 What should I use instead of syncdb in Django 1.9?
- 58 Are there security advantages gained from forcing a website to be available from just one tab at a time?
- 46 Is it possible to ping an address:port?
- 45 Do all native English speakers actually pronounce the "th" sound?
- View more network posts →