Ph.D in Information Technology
My main field of qualification and research is the Information Security.
I currently work as an engineer at Aesculap to develop Computer Assistance software for Orthopedic Surgery.
- Information Security 12.2k 12.2k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Arqade 7.6k 7.6k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- French Language 7k 7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 Meltdown and Spectre Attacks
- 121 Meltdown and Spectre Attacks
- 100 Why don't universities reveal the extra time they give to students with disabilities when taking exams?
- 91 How do I ward properly in League of Legends?
- 85 Make a hard link without extra programs in Windows 7
- 79 Why can protocols on higher layers be left unchanged?
- 64 Can or should whitelisting replace encryption?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
21 Is this type of behaviour acceptable? Jun 19 '18
19 The great 2015 tag cleaning [closed] Feb 9 '15
12 Building our own migration list [duplicate] Jul 22 '11
12 The great 2015 tag cleaning Feb 17 '15
9 Potentially harmful links Mar 3 '15
9 The Memes of Information Security May 26 '15
7 Blog and syntax coloration Sep 20 '11
6 Should we have a canonical question tag? May 18 '18