Useless credentials tha make it seem that I know more than I do:
- Microsoft Certified Software Developer
- Information Security Specialist
- System Engineer and Information Security Minor
- Software Analyst and Programmer
- Indeterminate accept rate at StackOverflow.com
Brevity eludes me.
I just try to answer.
I know we require a minimal understanding of the problem and be clear on what is being asked, then I forget how much is minimal. On one end the understanding of the problem is well enough that there is no need to ask on the other so poorly that the question is misguided. If to formulate a good question a person has good understanding of the problem, you would expect good questions to be hard to answer as that understanding is not enough. If answering is wrong, I guess that's it for me.
- Stack Overflow 14k 14k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Game Development 8.9k 8.9k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 5.9k 5.9k 1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 730 730 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 How can I clean up excessive player-created rubble?
- 117 What does DIM stand for in Visual Basic and BASIC?
- 76 How to rename a file in .NET?
- 68 What is the difference between fopen modes "r+" and "rw+" in PHP?
- 66 Level playing field: Punish the better player or enhance the worse player?
- 44 How can I perform a deterministic physics simulation?
- View more network posts →