I'm really interrested in Computer Security and Networks Administration, completely on the White Hat side.
I love to find links between seemingly unrelated events/logs/changes to find out the real cause behind suspicious events (via homemade scripts when possible), not stopping at the surface or at the fist found flaw or suspicious file.
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '17 at 14:42
- Unix & Linux 4.3k 4.3k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 866 866 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 768 768 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Western film with a train crash which triggered time travel
- 36 Does vi silently add a newline (LF) at the end of file?
- 29 /dev/null file became regular file
- 27 Calling one Bash script from another Script passing it arguments with quotes and spaces
- 23 What's the story behind Super Cow Powers?
- 20 How do I remove all lines in a file that are less than 6 characters?
- 18 Restore SSH session
- View more network posts →