I'm really interrested in Computer Security and Networks Administration, completely on the White Hat side.
I love to find links between seemingly unrelated events/logs/changes to find out the real cause behind suspicious events (via homemade scripts when possible), not stopping at the surface or at the fist found flaw or suspicious file.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '17 at 14:42
- Unix & Linux 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 886 886 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 838 838 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Goodbye, Prettify. Hello highlight.js! Swapping out our Syntax Highlighter
- 39 Western film with a train crash which triggered time travel
- 36 Does vi silently add a newline (LF) at the end of file?
- 30 Calling one Bash script from another Script passing it arguments with quotes and spaces
- 29 /dev/null file became regular file
- 23 What's the story behind Super Cow Powers?
- 21 book identification - A Magician lives as a bum, hiding in a big [modern] city
- View more network posts →