Hacker by Day
Miniature Painter by Night
Excessive Shitposter All Day Long.
I hang out in the DMZ during the week, so feel free to catch me there (if I'm not banned at the moment)
In regards to Stack Exchange, Inc.:
- They lied to their community
- They force their ideology onto their community
- They systematically destroy the last pieces of goodwill that the community still holds towards them.
If you see me doing one of the following things...
- Answer your question
- Edit your question
- Voting on your question
- Writing a comment
- Voting to close a question
- Reviewing votes on questions and answers
... then let it be known I do this for the community. I do this despite SE, Inc., not because of them.
- Information Security 30k 30k 1717 gold badges103103 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arqade 985 985 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 269 Is exploit-free software possible?
- 233 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 191 What to do if caught in a physical pentest?
- 143 What about the community is "toxic" to new users?
- 130 Is there a way to hide HTML source code yet keeping it effective?
- 125 As a company, how can we prevent penetration testers from compromising our system?
- 113 Winter Bash 2019 - is it happening this year?
- View more network posts →