Penetration Tester and Developer
"Nothing lasts longer than a temporary workaround."
Member for 1 year, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Information Security 7k 7k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 391 391 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Arqade 319 319 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cryptography 298 298 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 96 Blocking people from taking pictures of me with smartphone
- 94 How can I re-use my password and still protect the password if it is exposed from one source?
- 83 bash - What is the best way to count find-results?
- 48 If the Charles SSL Proxy shows me sensitive data, is that data insecure/exposed?
- 47 Defense against attacks using dictionaries
- 46 Is using 'echo' to display attacker-controlled data on the terminal dangerous?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
14 Is “Is my PC infected?” off-topic? Apr 16
1 Is “Which tool can do X?” off-topic? May 14
1 Is this user trolling? Jun 5