Hacker by Day
Miniature Painter by Night
Excessive Shitposter All Day Long.
I hang out in the DMZ during the week, so feel free to catch me there (if I'm not banned at the moment)
In regards to Stack Exchange, Inc.:
- They lied to their community
- They force their ideology onto their community
- They systematically destroy the last pieces of goodwill that the community still holds towards them.
If you see me doing one of the following things...
- Answer your question
- Edit your question
- Voting on your question
- Writing a comment
- Voting to close a question
- Reviewing votes on questions and answers
... then let it be known I do this for the community. I do this despite SE, Inc., not because of them.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
38 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Information Security 23k 23k 1414 gold badges8181 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Arqade 877 877 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 620 620 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 266 Is exploit-free software possible?
- 232 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 189 What to do if caught in a physical pentest?
- 130 Is there a way to hide HTML source code yet keeping it effective?
- 124 As a company, how can we prevent penetration testers from compromising our system?
- 116 Winter Bash 2019 - is it happening this year?
- 110 Should I present forged documents in a Penetration Test/Red team engagement?
- View more network posts →