David Moles writes code for money and sometimes for fun. He also writes science fiction for fun and sometimes for money. He currently lives in California.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '18 at 19:35
- Stack Overflow 20k 20k 2020 gold badges107107 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 851 851 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 611 611 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 358 358 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 328 328 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1198 Throw away local commits in Git
- 95 Fastest way to write huge data in text file Java
- 81 Force line break (<br/>) in header (<h1>) in Markdown
- 66 Using Mockito to test abstract classes
- 54 Should Testers first discuss a finding with the developers before writing a bug report?
- 51 What is a difference between <? super E> and <? extends E>?
- 51 Why can't I use a type argument in a type parameter with multiple bounds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 20 '18