David Moles writes code for money and sometimes for fun. He also writes science fiction for fun and sometimes for money. He currently lives in California.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '18 at 19:35
- Stack Overflow 35.7k 35.7k 2222 gold badges115115 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 951 951 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 621 621 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 448 448 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1506 Throw away local commits in Git
- 97 Fastest way to write huge data in text file Java
- 85 Force line break (<br/>) in header (<h1>) in Markdown
- 68 Using Mockito to test abstract classes
- 58 What is a difference between <? super E> and <? extends E>?
- 55 Should Testers first discuss a finding with the developers before writing a bug report?
- 53 Why can't I use a type argument in a type parameter with multiple bounds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 20 '18