If you're in the Pittsburgh area and are interested in security I run a user group called Steel City Hackers. Feel free to check it out @ http://www.meetup.com/Steel-City-Hackers/
Member for 8 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '16 at 18:50
- Information Security 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 755 755 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cryptography 177 177 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 175 175 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Why do coffee shops not use WPA/WPA2? Would it solve many problems if they did?
- 41 Router password vs MAC filtering?
- 35 How do certification authorities store their private root keys?
- 31 Why does "chmod 1777" and "chmod 3777" both set the sticky bit?
- 21 Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- 21 How to read a .war file?
- 14 Why is ECC more vulnerable than RSA in a post-quantum world?
- View more network posts →