I am no one; there is nothing to know about me.
I can be reached at
Member for 1 year, 9 months
118 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 at 6:13
- Information Security 47k 47k 1919 gold badges150150 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Cryptography 8.3k 8.3k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Parenting 668 668 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 616 616 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 258 Search for military installed backdoors on laptop
- 226 Why is Math.random() not designed to be cryptographically secure?
- 222 What does it mean to "burn a zero-day"?
- 206 Is momentary physical access dangerous?
- 176 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- 163 Wiping an SSD with Parted Magic seemed too quick
- 160 Why would an attacker ever want to sit on a zero-day exploit?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
15 Should we use archived links instead of direct links? Nov 15 '18
11 Community Promotion Ads — 2019 Feb 1
10 When is it appropriate to unprotect a question? Jul 30 '18
9 Ambiguous [image] tag Dec 11 '18