- Cryptography 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 358 358 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 155 155 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 113 113 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 What is a tweakable block cipher?
- 20 Difference between Rijndael 128 / 256 blocksize implementations? (and impact of block size in general)
- 19 Is TrueCrypt's multiple/cascading encryption safe?
- 17 What is the difference between a HMAC and a hash of data?
- 10 How to use HMAC-SHA1, HMAC-SHA2 in conjunction with AES
- 10 What is the correct way to implement PBKDF2 + AES CBC + HMAC?
- 8 How can encryption software accept password lengths which are not one of the AES key lengths?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.