BY DAY: Student at Masaryk's University
BY Night: Coding stuff for game servers.
I like security in general and am strong proponent of privacy and freedom of speech/expression, even at the cost of copyrights violations and giving hard time to the cops in general.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '19 at 1:16
Top network posts
- 186 Received a set of SMS/MMS containing 2 photos, a voice message, and a text "I need help" with Google Maps link from a known contact. Is it spam?
- 175 Is it more secure to program a client-server system in a language other than English?
- 68 Why is this certificate for Imgur only valid for one day?
- 54 What considerations do I need to keep in mind when enforcing passphrases?
- 39 Is there any security risk when a certificate authority is used more than all others?
- 27 What local resources are used when bruteforcing a remote service?
- 13 Why would I ever use AES-256-CBC if AES-256-GCM is more secure?
- View more network posts →