- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 501 501 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 439 439 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 391 391 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 383 383 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Python: Getting a traceback from a multiprocessing.Process
- 28 What does \do do?
- 27 Can I block calls based on a specific number prefix or pattern?
- 26 How to deal with different levels of initiative and propensity to overtalk in a large group?
- 25 Why can't I copy my DVD with dd?
- 21 How do I reload network configuration with cloud-init?
- 18 Is integer division always equal to the floor of regular division?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 14 '20