Computer programmer and casual sociologist, electrician, mathematician, and gardener. Probably also an analyst, whatever that means.
- Code Review 2.3k 2.3k 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 925 925 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 838 838 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 756 756 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 513 513 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 What could this utensil pair be used for?
- 17 Why do phishing e-mails use faked e-mail addresses instead of the real one?
- 15 Security audit of open-source, RSA Blind Signature library
- 13 How could intelligent animals defend against humans?
- 12 What does air vanishing on contact sound like?
- 11 Can I say "I Java", or does it have to be "I do Java"?
- 10 How do I write unit tests for legacy code (that I don't understand)?
- View more network posts →