Web security researcher specialized in discovery and exploitation of HTML5 vulnerabilities. Author of a few recognized HTML5/UI redressing attack vectors.
Solid web application development background in creating secure e-commerce systems, intranet and social networking applications.
Contributes to various open-source projects and also develops his own open-source solutions (just google "ohloh koto").
Speaker at IT security conferences, OWASP and Tech Krakspot meetings.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '13 at 11:48
Top network posts
- 39 How secure is asking for specific characters of passwords instead of the entire thing?
- 30 CRIME - How to beat the BEAST successor?
- 22 If a website allows another person to get a list of the site's users passwords, how likely is it that the passwords are stored in cleartext?
- 19 Why don't we use MAC address instead of IP address?
- 17 Is strip_tags() horribly unsafe?
- 14 Is this jQuery ajax call vulnerable to XSS?
- 14 Implications of Trace/Track Methods on Apache
- View more network posts →