Mostly a “hobby programmer” (for 20+ years), using lots of languages, including ASM, BAS, (V)C(++), PAS, and PHP.
Somewhat into hardware and electronics as well (though I prefer messing with software instead because it’s much cheaper to experiment with and fix). I’ve designed and built a couple of pieces of hardware (computer peripheral “toys”) and written drivers and software for them.
Very much into computer security, especially from programming and software perspectives. Regularly making my way through texts on secure programming and always researching the latest threats and ways to run security software and make configurations to really harden Windows.
Press the chemise key to continue…
- Super User 64.3k 64.3k 3333 gold badges206206 silver badges334334 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.7k 3.7k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 88 gold badges2323 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 571 Why does pinging 192.168.072 (only 2 dots) return a response from 192.168.0.58?
- 239 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 194 Can AVI files contain a virus?
- 99 Can I restore closed tabs after quitting Chrome?
- 90 What ever happened to deltree, and what's its replacement?
- 86 Why do 7-zip / WinRAR unzip files to "temp" before moving them to their destination?
- 81 In modern webbrowsers is there any point in putting www infront of a url that uses it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
Jul 11 '15