Currently I work as a Support Engineer for Cisco's Cloud Networking Group
I have past work experience in:
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Engineering
I studied at RIT
Major: Information Security and Forensics
I have a deep interest in vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and security design.
Some tools that I have experience with are:
- metasploit (framework/pro)
- Core Impact
- Riverbed Cascade Profiler(from a traffic monitoring/assessment standpoint)
- Bluecoat Proxy Appliances
- Cisco Networking devices/security appliances (command line / ASDM-IDM)
- Checkpoint Appliances
- Cenzic's Hailstorm
... I'll work on a complete list later (these are just off of the top of my head)
San Francisco, CA
Member for 8 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '11 at 2:55
Top network posts
- 18 How secure are virtual machines really? False sense of security?
- 11 How can I secure my log files?
- 11 Government / State cyberwarfare organizations
- 11 Is it OK to tell your password to your company's sysadmin?
- 10 How to post a Google Calendar in a web page without using <iframe>?
- 9 Can a mobile phone battery contain malware?
- 7 Security policy for system administrators
- View more network posts →