Former NVIDIA and AWS engineer.
Don't take anything I say for granted: I'm always learning.
Some of my favorite answers and questions
- Stack Overflow 40.1k 40.1k 2424 gold badges109109 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Mathematics 489 489 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 485 485 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 422 422 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 375 375 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Is it possible to differentiate between 0 and -0?
- 60 Is a program compiled with -g gcc flag slower than the same program compiled without -g?
- 54 Warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
- 53 Stringification - how does it work?
- 48 Convert RGBA to HEX
- 38 Is C++ linkage smart enough to avoid linkage of unused libs?
- 34 Retrieve innermost template type within the template itself
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 20 '17