I'm a Software Engineer (and Magician) from Germany.
Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.
I think, fundamentally, open source does tend to be more stable software. It's the right way to do things.
Any program is only as good as it is useful.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 27 '20 at 8:57
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 1212 gold badges2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Information Security 642 642 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 331 331 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 295 295 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 139 139 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 What's the safest way to inform a new user of their password on an invite-only website?
- 12 Can't remove a file with file mode bits a+rw
- 11 How to map elements to their index using streams?
- 9 Java 11 to 8: update-alternatives: error: no alternatives for mozilla-javaplugin.so
- 9 Create a string with n characters
- 8 How to set Amcharts 4 scrollbar color?
- 8 Java 8 streams/maps/filters to modify or delete list elements on the fly
- View more network posts →